So it's your first time visiting Church 180? Here are a few pointers to know what to expect:
- How long is the service? Services typically run for approximately an hour and a half. Services include praise and worship, corporate prayer, announcements and greetings, a giving opportunity, message/sermon and a chance for individual prayer.
- What about kids? We have many diverse children's programs for each age group that are well staffed with volunteers that have up to date police checks. We have several ECE's on hand at all times as well as several team members that are CPR certified.
- For ages 0-3, we offer a nursery program that runs every Sunday morning, Sunday evening and Wednesday evening. Our nursery features free play time, small and large group activities and an opportunity for snack time. There are also swings/bouncers/high chairs for care for children under the age of 1.
- For ages 3-5, our Little Lambs program runs Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening. This is a rich program that teaches biblical concepts and stories through music, crafts, games and activities.
- For ages 6-12, our Children's Church program runs Sunday mornings only and is a chance for children to learn in depth biblical concepts, stories and history through scripture memorization, games, and activities.
3 . What’s the service like? Our services incorporate modern/contemporary worship styles with practical messages that focus on the power of the Gospel for today's world.
4 . How do people normally dress? Some of our members wear business casual attire while others dress a little more casual. However you choose to come, you will be welcomed just as you are!